Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies
h&m top & sunglasses / murua jeans / choies necklace / red valentino bag / charlotte olympia shoes

What better time to wear your sunnies than summer? In where I live, we only have sunny days, in summer. The rest of the year are mostly grey, a bit dreary, and once in a while, sun makes rare appearance. Therefore, sunglasses are necessities for me in summer as I have very sensitive eyes.

In contrast to other seasons, I particularly love to wear bold & wacky sunglasses during summertime. They are great ways to enhance an outfit. I keep my other accessories to the minimal & small, just so I don't end up looking like a Christmas tree. Hahaha.

I have friends who hate wearing sunglasses. Some find them uncomfortable while others think they are a hassle. One friend even cited that sunglasses gives her a headache, a real headache. What about you? Do you wear them?

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies

Summer Sunnies

10 comments:

  1. I love these sunnies! I kinda have a bit of an obsession with sunglasses, I can't stop buying them!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here. i have so many pairs yet i'm still buying more! thanks for stopping by <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cute look!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. First - your outfit is so adorable! I love sunglasses, I always keep a pair with me!

    xx Chelsea
    www.organizedmessblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the color of the sunglasses! such a cute and summery look
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wear sunglasses, I'm almost blind without my glasses so I have to wear prescription. So I have to pay lots for the transition lenses on a new pair of glasses. No sunglasses collections for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute! Love the top!
    I don't wear sunglasses that often in summer, I think all of them look awful on me. :)) Or maybe I just didn't found the right pair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your sunnies....
    amazing top and jeans!
    you look absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete