Monday, June 22, 2015

Summer Popsicles - 100% Fruits & No Additives

Fruits Popsicles - 100% Fruits & No Additives

Fruits Popsicles - 100% Fruits & No Additives

Here you go Ali of The Drawing Mannequin, this post is created specially for you.

If you have read my , I was whining about the horrible weather as always and decided to make some healthy popsicles to beat the heat.

I have made 2 flavours: Pineapple-Kiwi and Watermelon-Kiwi. I chose kiwi sheerly for aesthetic purpose. I love how the tiny black kiwi seeds made the popsicles look and kiwi slices are very pretty to look at too ^^

Pineapple-Kiwi Popsicles

1 ripe & sweet pineapple, skinned & cubed
3 kiwi, sliced & saved some for decorating
honey, to taste (optional) - I didn't add any honey as my pineapple was very sweet


1) Slide a slice of kiwi into each popsicle mold.

2) Add the chopped pineapple, sliced kiwi & honey if using to a blender or food processor and pulse till you get the consistency that you desire. Some prefer having some chunks in their popsicles, while others may prefer smoother texture. You may use a handheld liquidizer too.

3) Carefully pour pineapple mixture into the prepared popsicle molds.

4) Freeze for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.

5) Enjoy!!


You can use whatever fresh fruits that knock your socks off. Let your imagination runs wild! I'm going to freeze some homemade smoothies in popsicle molds this week so I'll have sub-zero breakfast-on-the-go anytime! YUM!!

Have a great week ahead! XOXO




4 comments:

  1. Thailand is really hot! I need one of these right now lol!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so simple, which I adore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The watermelon kiwi ice lollies are just my kind of thing

    ReplyDelete