Friday, June 19, 2015

Almost a Pink Lady

Pastel
local store blouse / forever 21 skirt / zara sunglasses / miu miu bag / valentino heels

I always look forward to Friday but this week is even more so as I'll be trying aerial yoga for the first time tomorrow and I have 20 homemade popsicles freezing in the freezer now! I'm so excited!!!

The weather is practically killing me. I'm constantly gasping for breath when I'm outdoor, and the heat is zapping away all my energy. And today, it's so freaking hot that I lost my brain too! I mistook a hundred dollar note for a fifty though they are different in colours! And bought cherries twice within a span of thirty minutes or less. I bought some cherries on my way home at the market and bought cherries again when I was at the supermarket below my apartment. That's why I decided to make some healthy popsicles that were made with just fruits and no additives. Can't wait to eat them! There should be plenty to tie us through the weekend.

Pastel

6 comments:

  1. beautiful combination
    new post: http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/06/mini-off-shoulder-stripes.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those popsicles are gonna be amazing. I'm so ready to make some delicious things this summer now that I've actually got the time to with no classes and all. Maybe show us the recipe if they're good? Cherries are so delicious frozen and also in smoothies. :) You're the cutest almost pink lady I've ever seeeeeen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how you handle such heat and humidity. I find it bad enough to go and visit my family in Israel, that almost kills me but to live in such a climate would surely melt me like a wicked witch. I carry an old fashioned fan with me when I need to

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these powdery colors and the flowiness!

    ReplyDelete