Monday, June 8, 2015

Mix & Mesh

Mix & Mesh
spiral girl top / local store skirt / fendi sunglasses / h&m necklace / jimmy choo bag / valentino heels

I never used to like white skirts, and bottoms in general, as I find them rather tricky to style. As I was reorganizing my wardrobe over the weekend, I realized I have three four white skirts and one white culotte! o_O How did that happen?

The weather has been ridiculously hot! Yesterday, I did a 100m dash into the mall after stepping out of the taxi!!! Now I am contemplating a short trip to Melbourne just to get away from this unbearable heat.

Mix & Mesh

Mix & Mesh

Mix & Mesh

Mix & Mesh

Mix & Mesh

13 comments:

  1. white bottoms really can be tricky, but i'm really liking this outfit on you so clearly you know what to do, haha! and i especially like your top and that bag! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more like a case of trial and error! hahaha. thank you dear <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. I also find white bottoms hard to style, but matching them with pastels like you did seems to work really nicely!
    Hong Kong was getting really hot! I left last week when it was boiling. I tried to walk around the Nan Lian gardens but I got way too hot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u are lucky!!! i don't know how am i going to get through july & august, the peak of hk summer. thanks for dropping by <3 xoxo

      Delete
  3. Look at you so cute in all white! I haven't commmented in FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER but I am back now! I can't wait to see all your cuteness~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello sweetie. i'm glad that you are back! thank you <3 xoxo

      Delete
  4. I can't be trusted with white, it's far to high maintenance for me! There would be stains over it within 5 minutes of wearing it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fortunately, we are never lack of colours to choose from other than white. xoxo

      Delete
  5. I love the top and the sunglasses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a very pretty dress.. and I love those high heels! :)

    So happy and perfect for spring and summer! :)

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete