Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Mickey

Mickey
sheinside top / spiral girl culotte / topshop sunglasses / h&m bag / charlotte olympia shoes

Everyone just walked past this chalkboard without giving it any attention or thought. After I stood there to take a photo of it and with it, suddenly around twenty people appeared out of nowhere, crowded around it, posed with it. It became a photo hotspot for a good five minutes. Strange human behaviour. Hahaha!

In case you wondered, the answer is NOPE. I have never tried ERA Barbers. Maybe I should since they sure have a way with words. A simple wash & blow wouldn't hurt, would it?

Mickey

Mickey

Mickey

3 comments:

  1. Simple, yet chic! I also like how you combine femininity and coziness in your outfit, it's a great talent:)
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very lovely outfit
    I love it your flats
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete