Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Fringed It

Fringed It
h&m top, skirt & necklace / topshop sunglasses / stradivarius bag / charlotte olympia pumps

A festival look and would probably look better with a pair tan lace-up sandals but I don't own any. I had 2 bad experiences with such sandals. A piece of broken glass jumped and got between the sole of my sandal and my foot! My foot bled profusely and I was really worried that I might caught on some weird diseases from the broken glass.

Years later, I went on a summer holiday in Barcelona wearing a pair of gladiator sandals. BIG MISTAKE!! I had to live with the odd tan lines on my feet for a few months! Hahaha.

But that being said, I quite tempted to get a pair of lace-up sandals. Obviously, I haven't gotten any wiser over the years. Hahaha.

Fringed It

Fringed It

Fringed It

Fringed It

8 comments:

  1. You look so beautiful in these colours! I love fringed bags and fringing in general and I'm so happy that it is such a big trend this year!

    Hayley-Ezti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! love it a lot!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh odd tan lines... as a prolific biker, I feel you on weird tan lines, haha. Sandals sound worse though. ;) Your skirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the boho vibes of this outfit!
    Also I recently got a pair of lace up sandals from Mango that are pretty nice if you decide to get some :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit, love all the pieces together :)
    xo Jessica
    http://www.rusticbones.com/

    ReplyDelete