Monday, May 11, 2015

Summer

Summer
monki bag / topshop everything else

There is no doubt that summer is here in Hong Kong. No more cool evening breeze. It's hot & humid 24x7. I'm not liking it at all. And the weather is just going to get even hotter in the coming months. Urghhhh...

I was wearing everything (almost) Topshop and I didn't even realize. LOL! Some are old and some are new. Now I know where all my money has gone. Hahaha!

Thank you for popping by and have a great week ahead.

Summer

Summer

Summer

11 comments:

  1. great look and bag:) www.swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your bag, so cute! and i wish it'd get warmer over here, although i'm not a fan of boiling weather either! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Weather in HK is crazy! Without any sign or warning, it suddenly turned ridiculously hot overnight. Don't think u will like HK summer. XOXO

      Delete
  3. Love these summery shots, even if it's a bit too warm! ;) Your lemon clutch is so cute and especially with this outfit. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I was constantly wiping down my perspiration as i took these photos. Very unglam. Haha. XOXO

      Delete
  4. I love the atmosphere, though I bet it must have been hard to take photos in hot and humid weather, haha. The lemon clutch is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was hard. I had to constantly dab away my perspiration. Got the lemon clutch at monki last yr & no regret :) XOXO

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit! I love the background too!
    Yeah Hong Kong is getting way too hot. It's hard to be outside for too long without melting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is only the prelude & it's just going to get worse! July & August are simply nightmare!! Took these photo outside a hair salon in Tai Hung near Causeway Bay. You should popped by that area when u have time as it's rather interesting with a lot of small restaurants & cafes in old shop houses. XOXO

      Delete