Thursday, May 14, 2015

Summer Blues

Summer Blues
h&m top / topshop skirt & sunglasses / monki bag / charlotte olympia shoes

Can't really tell that I have chopped off 4 inches of hair in these photos. Strange huh? My hair is actually shorter in real life. I am quite glad I take the leap and cut it short as the heat is getting seriously unbearable. Now I have to carry a mini bottle of Avene thermal spring water everywhere I go as my face gets red easily as a result of the heat. I constantly have to spritz some Avene on my face, hence I keep my makeup to the minimal. Waterproof eyeliner and mascara are a must for me to avoid looking like a raccoon. I'm so used to eyeliner and mascara, it's hard to do without them.

Summer Blues

Summer Blues

Summer Blues

7 comments:

  1. what a pretty outfit! i wish i could have a wee wonder into your wardrobe, haha. and although i wish it was warmer here, i do dread the actual heat waves. hang in there, or try to send some of the heat my way so it gets warmer here and cooler there! ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! That's an AWESOME idea!!! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Fab! That bag is the cutest thing! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The outfit looks perfect for a hot summer! I feel your pain, I carry a mist everywhere I go these days too.

    ReplyDelete