Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Breezy Stripey

Simplicity
zara shirt / murua skirt / topshop sunglasses / charlotte olympia clutch & pumps / tiffany necklace & bracelet

This was taken a couple of hours before I chopped off 4 inches of hair. I haven't regretted it yet but sometime, regret kicks in much later. Hahaha.

I thought my love for stripes was just a fling. But it seems to have morphed into a long-term love affair. My recent quest is this breezy stripes shirt from Zara. What really drawn me to this shirt are the two ridiculously huge pockets! Size does matter at times for I am never one who like shirts with (regular size) pockets.

Simplicity

Simplicity

Simplicity

Simplicity

Simplicity

12 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit. i really like your shirt and skirt! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! I love the summery vibe.
    I recently cut off a huge chunk of my hair too. No regrets so far but like you, it may come a bit belatedly. I'm sure you look beautiful with shorter hair though :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. It is unbearably hot & humid now. Hence I'm quite glad I chopped off a significant amount of length. XOXO

      Delete
  3. Love the outfit! Love the shirt and the skirt! You look amazing!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple yet cute the outfit is, the shirt is really pretty and the pockets work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. I have "decluttered" my style quite a bit. Now I'm all for simplicity & the basic. XOXO

      Delete
  5. you look so pretty and i love this outfit! i used to have a vintage shirt similar to this, but i think i had to throw it away.. and now i want a new one, haha! and your shoes are the cutest! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what u mean. It happens to me all the time. Hahaha! Aren't we fickle-minded? XOXO

      Delete