Monday, April 13, 2015

Funny Bone

Funny Bones
spiral girl top & culottes / zara sunglasses / valentino heels / proenza schouler bag

I'm having a terrible cold for almost a week now. Feeling groggy & miserable. Worst of all, the flu medication gives me migraine. This morning, I couldn't even move without feeling my head was going to explode! I have stopped the medication hence now I walk everywhere with a box of tissue papers in hand.

Recently, I have developed a liking for colourless (you may call it neutral but I prefer "colourless") look. I find this colourlessness (I know it is not a word but I can't think of a more appropriate word) soothing, uncomplicated and relax.

I'm contemplating to cut my hair to just below the shoulders. I know I will regret & start missing my long hair after I chop it off. It happens all the time. Hahaha.

Funny Bones

Funny Bones

Funny Bones

11 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Flu isn't fun :[

    I also kind of understand the colorless look. I think it's a very soothing color palette as well - there's something very effortlessly breezy about it. I adore your culottes an those Valentino pumps are drool-worthy!
    I cut my hair recently too and it's been quite a change! I don't regret it but make sure you go to a good stylist! I'm sure you'll look beautiful with any hair length.

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear. i'm not very adventurous when my hair is concerned. still haven't done anything to my hair yet. haha. XOXO

      Delete
  2. Oooh I hope you'll get well soon! I love this look, it is so simple, yet really chic and girly with a relaxed vibe. Haha, haven't you had a medium bob before? You won't be cutting off that much hair this time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie <3 yes, yes, I had a medium bob before. you have really good memory :D yup, i don't intend to chop off that much this time round but i'm still very afraid to cut. hahaha. XOXO

      Delete
  3. Love it your heels <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the top, where is it from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's from spiral girl, a japanese label.

      Delete
  5. Loove our culottes!xx

    www.blancheneve.com

    ReplyDelete