Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blush & Navy

Blush & Navy
topshop top, sunglasses & necklace / h&m skirt / paul andrew heels / red valentino bag

These photos were taken a few weeks ago. I slipped, fell and injured my right wrist because of one incompetent substitute cleaner. My right hand was really swollen and I couldn't even move my fingers hence let alone uploading & editing these photos. Fortunately, I didn't break any bones. After four sessions of acupuncture, I am all well now though my wrist is still feeling quite weak.

During this hiatus, Hub & I flew to Seoul for a short break. We had a lot of yummy Korean food & were really lucky to witness cherry blossom too! I'm missing their street food already, even though we have only been back for two days! Hahaha.

Blush & Navy

Blush & Navy

Blush & Navy

Blush & Navy

9 comments:

  1. you look so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice shoe
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/04/live-love-laugh.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better!!! I love the outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great, I love the skirt and the color combination! Sorry to hear about the wrist, thank god it is good now. And wow, you went to Seoul? Wish I knew, I've been working here since January - but you probably had a packed schedule anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so pretty! I love the bag, such a lovely outfit :)

    Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really loving the structure of your skirt!

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything about this look is flawless! That skirt is beautiful and your shoes are amazing!
    Glad to hear you had a god time in Korea. I was actually there last month! Seoul is a fabulous city!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete