Monday, March 2, 2015

I Plaid Guilty

I Plaid Guilty
topshop trench & shirt / forever 21 tee / local store jeans & scarf / proenza schouler bag / charlotte olympia shoes

It has been a while since I posted an outfit and I am bring you some plaids action after a short hiatus. Two years ago, I wore a lot of plaids under chunky cardigans. Now I am layering it under a trench. I have also swapped short skater skirts for a pair slouchy distressed jeans. In essence, my style, if any, hasn't seemed to change much. But I would like think that I dress more maturely now. I hope. Hahaha...

When I looked at the mirror, I saw a homeless person. Then I took a second look, I felt quite androgynous in a bohemian way. What do you think?

Anyway, I need a belt to hold up this pair of jeans if I ever going to wear it again. It kept sliding down my butt! I feel so uneasy in low rise jeans these days. But I just couldn't find one that could fit the bill. Why is it so hard to find a decent belt?

I Plaid Guilty

I Plaid Guilty

I Plaid Guilty

I Plaid Guilty

I Plaid Guilty

I Plaid Guilty

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS OUTFIT
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, too cold where i am for a crop top, tho
    Pay with Polka Dots

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! You definitely don't look homeless! I think it's very chic.
    Also, if you want a cheap but decent belt they have some nice ones in H&M.

    Belle in Black and White

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous combo dear, you are so inspiring girl!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete