Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Unexpectedly

Unexpectedly
cos collar bib / murua top / topshop skirt / valentino bag / jelly beans shoes

When I held up this top against my rack of skirts, this powder blue midi skirt popped. It's so unexpected! Never in my mind that dark green shades could actually go with sweet powder blue. This is what I usually do when I have no freaking clue what to wear - pick an item that I have not been wearing for a while then hold it against either my rack of tops or bottoms.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner. I have just finished baking a batch of heart-shaped sugar cookies and now I am stressing over how to decorate them as I have never decorated cookies before. I turned to my trusty pal, Pinterest, for tips & inspirations, but ended up even more stressed than ever. Goodness gracious me, why are these food bloggers so skilled & talented?!!! Their sugar cookies decorations left me gobsmacked. I'm just going to flood my cookies with icing and sprinkle some hundreds and thousands, then call it a day. I just hope I could successfully flood my cookies with icing *fingers crossed*

I posted a DIY Valentine's Day gift idea over the weekend. Check it out if you were still clueless what to gift your bffs and significant others.

Unexpectedly

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful skirt here is how I styled mine http://gafashion.blogspot.com/2015/01/grace-vs-law.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so chic and lovely! gorgeous skirt! :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that skirt, so pretty! and it goes really well with your jumper:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the messy look, especially the messy hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I really love the skirt.
    I also wish I could make food like a food blogger. The things I cook are never really instagram or pinterest worthy haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks so nice, and a little retro!

    ReplyDelete