Saturday, February 14, 2015

Say It With C♡♡kies!

Say It With Cookies.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

In my last post, I said I would just flood the sugar cookies with royal icing & sprinkle on some hundreds & thousands, then call it a day. However, after I slept on it, I decided to put myself up for some new challenges. And here you are, the final results of my labour of love. Haha! So corny!! But I can do with a little corny in my life. It's Valentine's Day afterall.

There are two firsts in the process of creating these Valentine's cookies. My first time working with royal icing and it's also my first attempt at decorating sugar cookies :)

If you are interested to learn how to create the marble hearts, you can check out here for step-by-step pictorial.

Have a lovely day with your loved ones. You don't have to be attached to celebrate V-Day as you can always celebrate this special day with your BFFs. And likewise, when you are in love, every day is Valentine's Day.

Say It With Cookies.

Say It With Cookies.

Say It With Cookies.

Say It With Cookies.

Say It With Cookies.

Say It With Cookies.

4 comments: