Wednesday, February 4, 2015

50 Shades of Pink

50 Shades of Pink
emoda coat / local store shirt / h&m sweater / murua jeans / charlotte olympia clutch / miu miu shoes

Hub said I looked like giant cotton candy in this coat! Cotton candy? I'm all for it! Both eating it & looking like it! Hahaha

Pastel for winter is definitely my cup of tea. That's why when I first saw this coat on Instagram, I knew I had to get it. And I was very lucky to manage to snag the last piece at a great discount too! :D

50 Shades of Pink

50 Shades of Pink

50 Shades of Pink

50 Shades of Pink

50 Shades of Pink

10 comments:

  1. loving your coat:-) and hooray for pastels in winter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look XD love the coat

    Shalay,
    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The coat is perfect! Even better if you got it on sale. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. really love the whole outfit! what a cute shoes <3 <3

    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! I love the sweater and the shoes. The shoes are perfect!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete