Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Pink & Grey

Pink & Grey
local store sweater / h&m skirt / red valentino bag / valentino heels / zara sunglasses

Someone mentioned on my Chictopia profile that wearing polka dots on New Year brings on good luck. Did you know that? Because I didn't. Polka dots has always been one of my favourite print since I was a teenager hence good luck or not, doesn't matter much to me.

Pink & Grey is also one of my favourite colour combo. I love its mellowness. Quiet, soft and not cloyingly sweet.

Pink & Grey

Pink & Grey

Pink & Grey


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit!!
    I love it!
    Super cute!
    -Adrienne. xo

    Citizen of the World
    Citizen of the World

    Check out my new online boutique!!
    Wanderlust Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it your style!! This outfit it's so beautiful and screams: This is class!!!

    Bisous beauty

    http://trivogue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!! lovely your style!! :)

    Madame Galiash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww this is so cute! I really love the pink and grey combination, it's so soft and girly yet not childish. As for the polka dots, isn't it believed in China that round shapes on New Year are lucky? My boyfriend was running around our kitchen counting how many round fruits we have on that day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cute outfit, and i didn't know that polka dots bring good luck at new year!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously such a cute look. Hope you having an awesome start to the new year.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog
    @MeghanSSilva on Instagram

    ReplyDelete