Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Monochrome with Polka Dots

Monochrome with Polka Dots
local store sweater / h&m skirt / charlotte olympia clutch / zara sunglasses & boots

I bought this sweater only last month & I totally forgot about it as it was hidden under a huge pile of sweaters! The same went for the skirt as it was squished among all the other much longer skirts. Total chaos!

I spent the last few days spring cleaning my wardrobe, and I ended up with 6 big bags of clothes, shoes, hats & bags for the charity. All were lightly worn and a few were brand new. I have to learn to be a more prudent shopper!

Next is to get my wardrobe organize before the winter ends. Procrastination is my middle name and I am not proud of it. You can't teach an old dog new tricks, can you?

Monochrome with Polka Dots

Monochrome with Polka Dots

Monochrome with Polka Dots

11 comments:

  1. Cute look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love polka dots, and I can see you definitely do! Love your sunglasses too!
    Happy new year, can't wait to read more from you this year!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i'm such a procrastinator as well! you're looking lovely though, i love that skirt on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very beautiful sweater dear
    Lovely outift
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish swap events were common throughout the world. You could have swapped so many clothes for almost nothing and saved so much money

    ReplyDelete