Tuesday, January 27, 2015

It's Complicated

It's Complicated
forever 21 jacket / topshop top / murua jeans / local store scarf / charlotte olympia clutch / paul andrew heels

There were two stripes, a plaid and a leopard print all in one outfit. I seemed to have gone overboard. But visually, it didn't look all that complicated as it sounded. In fact, the outfit appeared simple. Strange isn't it.

I didn't plan this outfit, just like all my other outfits. I started with the Topshop stripes cropped top, then I threw on my trusty high-waisted jeans. To keep myself warm, I picked out this long forsaken jacket from Forever 21 as I wanted to wear something pink, and the weather forbade me from wearing my new pink coat. Oh well, it is no longer that new as I have worn it a couple of times but I have yet to take photos in it. The plaid scarf was sticking out among my messy rolls of scarves, I put it on and it looked fine with the rest of my outfit. I did put some thought into the shoes and clutch though. You could say my entire outfit was pretty much an "accident".

It's Complicated

It's Complicated

It's Complicated

It's Complicated

It's Complicated

It's Complicated

10 comments:

  1. love tartan.. got a similar scarf. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! In particular, your trousers x

    -Magenta x
    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely your looks!! so pretty !!! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think all the prints work really well together! It's surprising how things like that work out sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the final touch of the scarf. I understand that you want to wear your pink coat but it's so hat here at Arizona that I'm wearing my jacket instead. Love the outift.

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that the plain basic pieces and the geometricity of the patterns somehow make ti look less busy than it sounds. :) I actually really like the pumps and the clutch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look wonderful, I love all the patterns together, makes it much more interesting :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you are so flawless ;) love the scarf ;)

    besos,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look fantastic

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete