Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
local store sweatshirt & cap / murua jeans / tie rack suspender / charlotte olympia clutch / miu miu shoes

Start a brand new year with a brand new look! A lot of bloggers are doing a self-reflection of 2014, and picking their favourite 2014 outfits. It's not my nature to look back, and dwelling on the past usually never ends up well for me. So I just focus on now, and living in the moment.

My favourite outfits for 2014? Seriously, I don't have a favourite. I have a few "what was I thinking?" outfits though, and I am certainly not going to repost those outfits. Hahaha!

Anyway, I am so exhausted from all the baking, cooking & cleaning on NYE. It's already 4:15am as I had so much to do. I'm going to hit the sack now. And before I go....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
WISH YOU A FRUITFUL 2015!
XOXO

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!
topshop coat

Happy New Year!

7 comments:

  1. this outfit is adorable, i love it! the hat and the braces are such a lovely addition:-) hope 2015 will be wonderful to you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, especially your gorgeous coat. :) Wishing you health and happiness in 2015. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those jeans and braces, very chapette. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year doll, you look marvellous xx

    ReplyDelete