Friday, January 9, 2015

All Seasons Skirt

Hoodie Infinity Scarf
forever 21 scarf / zara top / murua skirt / valentino bag / christian louboutin heels

I like pieces that can be transit from season to season, just like this floral pencil skirt. It was from Murua's SS14 collection. I got it at a sale during summer and it has proven to be a versatile piece to keep. Check out how I wore this skirt in hot summer here.

I wouldn't say the same for this hoodie infinity scarf though. I just couldn't imagine myself wrapping up with an extra layer of fabric in hot & humid months. I really take my hat off to those ladies out there who could do just that. But it's a cute item to have in the closet for those chilly days like now.

Hoodie Infinity Scarf

Hoodie Infinity Scarf

Hoodie Infinity Scarf

Hoodie Infinity Scarf

7 comments:

  1. Lovely mix, like the print of your skirt!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, and love the ponytail!

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of those heels is just dreamy. So very French.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the skirt
    . http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the skirt and the top with the infinity scarf, though somehow I don't like the shoes and bag with it that much. I'm super envious of your weather! It's literally freezing in Korea.

    ReplyDelete