Thursday, December 11, 2014

Sparkling Eye

Sparkling Eye
local store sweatshirt / full midi skirt c/o choies / h&m pearls necklace / paul andrew stripes heels

My topknot always appeared really small & miserable in photos hence I decided to do a really big one on Sunday. Hahaha! I had to tease my ponytail before putting it into a bun in order to get it as big as this.

It really surprises me that this red midi skirt is so versatile. To think I was quite apprehensive in getting it initially. Silly me. I wore this skirt so often, with different tops & shoes. This is my third blog post in this skirt! Hope you are not sick of this skirt yet as I haven't ;P

Sparkling Eye

Sparkling Eye

Sparkling Eye

12 comments:

  1. great look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try a doughnut bun, it'll make your hair look majestic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have enough hair to cover a big doughnut bun. My method is super easy & quick, only need one hair tie & one pin! Hair teasing only takes a few seconds. And I only wear big topknot for taking outfit photos as due to the angle the photos were taken, my usuall size topknot appeared smaller than its actual size. On days when i am not taking outfit photos, i prefer to wear my topknot a bit messy & casual. I can do it with just one hair tie, no pin & no teasing. Big topknot looks too fussy for day-to-day wear.

      Delete
  3. Very chic and feminine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such pretty pictures! you always look so amazing


    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the midi skirt posts coming! I actually have the exact same ones in green so I like seeing different ways it can be worn!
    And I love your hair :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally adorable and cute look. http://anotsosecretlife2011.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That eyeball sweater is seriously the cutest thing! I would snatch it up immediately if I saw it somewhere. I love that you paired it with a bright red skirt, too. So many bold colors here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable outfit, love it sooo much...you look stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I love when you wear red skirt! Its cool and I love the whole outfit esp those shoes!

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! Love that sweater! And you rock that midi!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete