Monday, December 1, 2014

Feeling A Little Festive

Feeling A Little Festive *
topshop stripes top / red midi skirt / valentino rockstuds bag / christian louboutin heels

It's first day of December!!! Christmas jingles is filling the malls and Christmas decorations is everywhere. Outside temperature is dropping. And I am baking & cooking like crazy. I am in such a Christmas mood!! I love Christmas! It's my favourite holiday

I am not done with my travel posts yet but because I'm in such a festive mood, I have no mood to edit my holiday photos. I have been busy trying out new recipes for different bake goods and dinner. Jamie Oliver once said, life is too boring to eat the same food everyday and that is so true.

Every night by the time I am done doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen & drying the laundry, I'll too exhausted to do anything. That explains the lack of blog posts & social media updates. Anyway, I intend to blog about my recent baking & cooking escapades some time soon. So stay tune for those of you who love to bake, cook and eat.

Meanwhile, I will leave you with this Christmassy outfit. Good night!

Feeling A Little Festive *

Feeling A Little Festive *

Feeling A Little Festive *

Feeling A Little Festive *

13 comments:

  1. Such a cute outfit. :) Love your ponytail and the full shape of that skirt. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that skirt and you're looking wonderful! now that its finally december, i too can say that i am bloody excited for christmas, hehe! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the red skirt ;)

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning, love the skirt :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely outfit! Like you, I'm a big sucker for Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THAT SKIRT - I have the same exact one but in green! It looks fab on you!
    I love that it's December and Christmas season is upon us again as well! Glad to see I'm not the only one baking cookies to match the occasion :)

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^5!!! I have never been so obsessed with baking in my life! In the past, I baked occasionally but these days I bake 2-3 times a week!!! Pinterest makes you do things like these. Hahaha! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Wooow is HK warm enough for bare midriff? If so, I'm envious, it's so cold here and Korea won't be any warmer I heard from my friends. I really like the top and skirt combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HK doesn't get very cold in the winter, we have very mild winter. When I took these photos on Saturday, it was around 20 degrees celsius ;) Korean & Prague are terrifyingly cold in the winter, therefore I don't dare to visit these 2 places during winter months. Thanks for stopping by my dear ♡ xoxo

      Delete
  8. Love this post babe! Looking great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful in red
    my new post here
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is simple, elegant and stylish. Wow!

    ReplyDelete