Monday, December 29, 2014

Colourful Plaid

Colourful Plaid
murua sweater / emoda pants / cos collar / zara sunglasses / proenza schouler bag / christian louboutin heels

Pants and jeans never quite appeal to me except during the university days. I wore a lot of jeans then but that was out of sheer laziness as one could never do wrong with jeans & tees, plus everyone was in jeans & tees.

However, I seem to be wearing more jeans & pants again these days. I really don't know what have gotten into me. Kinda puzzled myself. I would pick out a skirt but walk out of the front door in either a pair of jeans or pants. Hahaha.

I have four skirts currently held hostage at my tailor as they need a little nip & tuck. Therefore, I am not giving up on skirt just yet ;)

Colourful Plaid

Colourful Plaid

Colourful Plaid

10 comments:

  1. Love the details here. Your white collar and sunnies are super cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun outfit! Maybe it's just that pants can be fun when they're in a cool pattern like this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool pants! loving the heels too! <33

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those trousers, they are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I adore those pants. Love the colour and the shoes match so well!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm definitely a dress/skirt kind of a girl as well, but those trousers are amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely plaid
    i didnt see the details for the plaid
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those pants are amazing! I'm so scared to wear plaid pants (although I love plaid skirts) but you styled it so perfectly!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those trousers and how you styled them, very chic!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete