Monday, November 10, 2014

Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo
local stores sweatshirt, distressed jeans & beanie / topshop backpack / christian louboutin heels

Nope, I am not in L.A. Little Tokyo, I am just taking a short break from travel blog posts ;) Nonetheless, this sweatshirt brought back fond memories of us (Hub & I) making frequent trips to Little Tokyo as the restaurants served really good & authentic Japanese & Korean food! Hahaha.

As I was putting on the jeans this morning, my mum's disapproval face flashed across in my head. "Why on earth did you buy a pair of broken jeans?!!!" she screamed. Hilarious!

I have been wearing so much high-waisted pants & jeans that it feels really weird to have jeans hanging around my hips now! I kept pulling up my jeans as it felt like it was slipping off my butt. Of course, it was slipping off nowhere, it was all in my head. Hahaha.

Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo

Little Tokyo

11 comments:

  1. Love your sweater and your hat! You look so cozy! :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tokyo sweater and your pants! Looks cool :D

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ripped jeans are always a fab choice.
    love the top too!


    Ms. Kei

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mum would be the same. 'Why did you waste money on jeans with less material?!'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!

    Have a great start of the week :)

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Prisca! you are so lovely in this look, love it the blue heels so bad!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loove your sweater! Cute look! ♡

    Kathy
    www.mypeachdays.com

    ReplyDelete