Friday, October 31, 2014

Prague 1 of 3

Prague 1 of 3
faux leather biker jacket c/o sheinside (old) / zara breton stripes top (old) / emoda high-waisted skinny jeans / cos scalloped peter-pan collar bib (hidden under the scarf) / h&m loop scarf / proenza schouler bag / murua forest green slip-on


Hub & I were in matching stripes! I actually didn't realize till I scrolled through the photos, I could be so duh at times. Hahaha. This was the only photo that had sorta clear shot of my outfit that day. Something basic and practical. There was a scalloped peter-pan collar hidden beneath that chunky loop scarf.

I had been wanting to visit Prague for years, and I finally made the trip! It was a little too late though. I develop an allergy to alcohol early this year and Prague has the best beers in the world!!! It's a shame that I couldn't savour their beers. *sniff*

Nonetheless, Prague exceeded my expectation in many ways. It is breathtaking, and is probably the most beautiful place that I have ever been.

Prague 1 of 3
Municipal House

Prague 1 of 3
Municipal House

Prague 1 of 3
Yummy cakes & delicious coffee at Municipal House Cafe

Prague 1 of 3
Farmers' market across from Municipal House

This market offers fresh produces like cheese, fruits, vegetables, honey, oil & more. Some vendors sell cooked food (gnocchi, burgers, sausages etc.), snacks (candied fruits, trdelnik, etc.) and handicrafts. We bought some berries, ate basil olive oil & bacon gnocchi that was really yummy as well as trdelnik. It doesn't open everyday though.

Prague 1 of 3
This trdelnik was nice but we had even better one at Český Krumlov.

Prague 1 of 3
Church of Our Lady Before Tyn

Prague 1 of 3
Old Town Square & Church of Our Lady Before Tyn

Prague 1 of 3

Prague 1 of 3
St. Nicolas Church

Prague 1 of 3
Charles Bridge

10 comments:

  1. fantastic photos:) have a nice day:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, prague really looks beautiful! and i love your jeans! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you dear. prague is indeed very beautiful, my photography skill doesn't do it justice! xoxo

      Delete
  3. lovely pics! Prague is beautiful

    http://itsjustshalay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am hoping to go there one day, it always looks amazing. Can I ask what your profession is by the way? I don't think you've ever mentioned it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my job doesn't allow me to talk about it on the social medias and i would like to keep my life as private as possible thus i only share meaningless & trivial stuff like outfits, food, recipes & places I have been on my blog :) xoxo

      Delete
    2. Ah right, sorry for asking, didn't realise that. Also those cakes look like I need them to be fedexed to me asap, they look delicious

      Delete
  5. Prague looks so beautiful and so full of culture. I hope to visit one day! Your outfit is lovely, so perfect for being a tourist and wondering about. I can't drink alcohol either so I feel your pain with the beer thing :( *sniff* Have a great weekend lovely!

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you sweetie. i hope all is well with you and you get to visit prague one of these days. take care! xoxo

      Delete