Monday, September 8, 2014

White

White

This is my first all white look and it's also my first time participating in a group collaboration with a bunch of bloggers. And the brain behind this group collaboration is Diane A. of DeeVine Anonyme. This young lady is full of zest & ideas. Check out her blog to see all the other bloggers' take on all white look.

Hub said this outfit was so not me as the only time he saw me in all white was our wedding day. Hahaha. I had had a hard time coming up with an all white look. I wrecked my brain for 2 weeks before I could come up with one and this wasn't even it. On the day of the photoshoot, I put on my original ideal white outfit but unfortunately it didn't turn out as good as it had in my head. Oh well... So this was something I threw on at the last minute.

P/S: Halloween is around the corner, check out Choies.com for some halloween themed apparels.

White

White

White

White

emoda sheer sweater
local store tulle skirt
h&m necklace
zara heels

ETA: Here are the all white looks from bloggers that participated in this group collaboration challenge. You will be able to find all the links to these looks at Diane's blog.

22 comments:

  1. so pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look amazing with white <3 very pretty!

    www.shopmika.com"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it this romantic look, the skirt is precious have a nice week hun!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so so pretty, I love your outfit! Everything look perfect together! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look elegant and lovely

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty!
    really.. xx
    you should wear white more often

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look good, I love the easy feel that the jumper gives off. Very pretty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look very gorgeous and enchanting!

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so lovely
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/09/dont-move-those-tanks-let-peace-reign.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look almost like it would be your wedding haha! Very pretty, I love the skirt <3
    http://fringiela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely outfit!

    Have a great week beautiful girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look absolutely gorgeous! The skirt is so pretty!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enchanting look!

    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Its amazing how some of our best looks are put together at the last minute. You look very classy, you should probably wear white more often girl. This is by far my favourite look of the collab, I love your tulle skirt and the pairing with the white sweater.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look like a princess, seriously. love your look!

    mallieams@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The struggle was wort it, I think the outfit came out great! I especially love the chunky knit with the light skirt and the necklace is really classy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a very classy look. Love the pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  18. One of my favourites!
    Simply glowing in this ;) Looking outstanding and wonderful <3

    ReplyDelete