Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Monochrome + Red Lips

Monochrome + Red Lips
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Who am I kidding? I'm currently wearing my MAC Ruby Woo with everything. The truth is, I am one of those who perpetually stuck in a makeup rut. I have been using Canmake perfect brown eye palette ever since they are made available in Hong Kong 2 years ago. I'm on my third Canmake perfect brown eye palette #4 now. And recently, I was told that Everyday Mineral has discontinued Apple cheek colour, I was kinda distraught since I have been using that blush for the last 5 years. That's how pathetic I am when makeup is concerned. Hahaha.

However, when come to fashion, I am on the other end of the stick. I constantly look for new ways to wear the same apparels over and over again. My current "obsession" is layering a bra top over a regular top. It allows me to add a new dimension to my outfit without suffocating myself further in this scorching heat.

Monochrome + Red Lips

Monochrome + Red Lips

Monochrome + Red Lips

black satin bra top c/o choies
topshop white crop tee
emoda high-waisted pin-stripes pants
h&m clutch
valention rockstud heels
local store necklace

22 comments:

  1. LOVE them trousers! <3

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fantastic! So chic and gorgeous ;)
    This pants are real cute and I like the necklace a lot :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great style, girl you truly look AMAZING! Kisses
    http://www.xcentrica.ro/tinuta-de-septembrie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love layering too, great style by you, you look great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so pretty! :)
    visit my blog and follow me if you want - http://eittapattie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey,
    just found your blog , love it
    would you like to follow each other !
    keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool outfit! The pants are great!

    -Katherine
    highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you layered the bustier over the whiet shirt, such a nice idea! Looks fab with these chic pants! :)

    There's a giveaway at my blog at the moment.
    Come and join it if you like headbands! :)

    http://badtastetoasttoast.blogspot.de/2014/09/bad-taste-toast-end-of-summer-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a gorgeous mix, satin bra with white top! Awesome and it's inspiring me ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look brilliant and so chic! In addition, those photographs turned out so great;)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The layered top is really cool. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your trouser is so chic!
    I love the red lippie too <3

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW, so fashion, the red lips make you so shine.
    http://www.foreverypin.com/tags/blue-bridesmaid-dresses-under-100-t-222/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this look its a perfect combination of stylish and edgy! Have an awesome weekend !!

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh very cute pants!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty <3 love your outfit, especially your pants!

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a good idea! I love bralets, but who wants to be so er.. exposed on the regular?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful and very chic! I love how you layered that bustier over your simple top <3

    http://shewearsshetravels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete