Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Double Denims & Scallops Collar

Double Denims & Scallops Collar
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I am so happy to find this scallops collar bib at COS! It will come in handy for all the preppy fall looks :D And of course, I couldn't wait till sweater weather to wear this cutie. I wore an acid wash chambray bustier over the collar bib and it could certainly pass off as a sleeveless collared shirt ;)

My hairdresser said my hair is too weak to endure another perm. Therefore, I try to limit my use of curling thong to the minimal and that also means more bad hair days! Urghhhh! To counter that, I have been wearing a lot of top knots & side braid lately. I wish I could eventually master the art of a crown braid.

Double Denims & Scallops Collar

Double Denims & Scallops Collar

Double Denims & Scallops Collar

cos scallops collar bib
h&m chambray bustier & clutch bag
spiral girl high waisted skinny jeans
paul andrew stripes heels

15 comments:

  1. You look absolutely stylish, that denim suit it really chic. I also like the pair of shoes, it makes the whole outfit looks complete and really special.
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I love your shoes!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Double denim looks adorable on you! Cleverly and charming ;) Corset is fab :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super outfit! Those high waist-jeans look really good!

    -Katherine
    highheeledconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love the all denim look and the stripes shoes are a nice touch!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute outfit! The jeans are lovely!

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit....sorry to hear about your hair but buns a cool look

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post^^

    xx,angel
    http://angelynagatha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooooo gorgeous, love this bib collar :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That bustier is really cool! I'm digging the double denim look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great post. cute outfit..

    kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I didn't like the layered top on the first photo but it actually looks really nice on the detailed shots!
    I stopped using heat and styling products on my hair a year and half ago and it sure made them healthier. If I want curls, I just put sponge rollers in semi-wet hair overnight, or leave them rolled on the bun maker tool overnight - not sure if it'd work for your hair too, mine is quite obedient. But buns are actually super hot this autumn in Korea, so you can claim you're on trend during your bad hair days. =D

    ReplyDelete