Monday, August 18, 2014

Hot Pink

Hot Pink
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Hello everyone. Sorry for the AWOL. I decided to take a short impromptu break from blogging as I was exhausted and most of all, I wanted to wear some of my outfits that I have posted again. Hahaha. Though I re-wear my apparels many times , as seen overtime on this blog, I rarely have the opportunities to re-wear my outfits. Every weekend, since I started sharing my outfits on this tiny space 3 years ago, I have been racking my brain to come up with new outfits.

Over the 3 years, I have outfits that I like even till this day but there are also some that make me cringe at the very sight of them. Hahaha. I guess that's the fun of fashion. We may think it was a very good idea then, and totally regretted it when we revisited the photos again some time down the road. But hey, at least I have the courage to experiment with fashion instead of taking the safe boring route ;)

Hope you like this outfit. Lotsa hot pink accents! XD Have a great week ahead!! XOXO

Hot Pink

Hot Pink

Hot Pink

perforated cropped top & floral print shorts c/o sheinside
zara sunglasses
valentino rockstuds heels
local store necklace

26 comments:

  1. such a beautiful look! love your top and your shorts!
    xx run-your-world.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable print on the shorts! Great combo with the graphic cut-out shirt! You're so cute and stylish missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I totally agree with you~ sometimes I always regret on some outfits.. and especially since I'm posting them on a blog where others can remember.. but I totally agree with you- at least we're experimenting and having fun along the way!! :D Love the top and that print on the shorts! So cute and chic! X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. great outfit!
    love, love, love the shorts

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shorts are simply adorable. <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gorgeous doll, love the shorts xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. WoW! Really hot in pink! Love how that gorgeous shorts fitts you! Shirt is also very cute!
    Chic combo baby, looking fab <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with you, revisiting my earlier ootd's makes me cringe too that's why i rarely visit them :) Love the whole candy colored look <3

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, sometimes I feel ashamed too of what I wore and looked back then! Not saying that I'm pretty good right now, it just better than before (now guess how terrible I am before, lol). Anyway, I really love your look! Seriously.
    Wishing you a great days ahead!

    love,
    http://g-carinoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look fabulous girl! Gorg outfit! Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  12. haha, I agree with you there--sometimes we look back and think, man, what made us wear that? Other times I really like what I wore and wonder why I can't think of something as cute as I did a year ago! It's all in our heads, I guess, and in the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE!! The shorts are so pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! I love the shorts! You look lovely :)

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! Love your top <3 It matches the color of your pants very well

    Deasy Tantra

    ReplyDelete
  16. as always beautiful :) great shorts :)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous! love the top and the shorts <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super chic outfit! I agree but it's the funny thing about fashion uh? That's why we love it!! hahahaha
    Great top and my god, those shoes, I fell in love with them!!!

    Hugs,

    V: mawabi-sabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this outfit! And I'm so envious that you can still wear these summery pieces! Haha, I also re-wear outfits I like, it would be a pity to only wear them once :)

    ReplyDelete