Friday, August 22, 2014

Forest Green

Forest Green
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Fall is near. Though the temperature doesn't cool off till November in HK, I am so in the mood for fall especially since I'll be travelling to Europe in October. Yippee!!! I have been on a lookout for fall colour palette recently to get ready for my trip. I'm so excited!

I managed to score this pin-stripes skinny pants at almost 50% off!!! It's from Emoda summer collection, but I am certain that I could wear them in the fall too.

This forest green off-shoulder top is probably my first ever forest green apparel. It's a great alternative to black and it will go beautifully with burgundy. Since the weather doesn't permit me to wear any fall apparels till my Europe trip in October, dressing in autumnal colours is the way to go for the-desperate-for-fall me.

Forest Green

Forest Green

emoda forest green top & high-waisted pin-stripes pants
zara sunglasses
h&m clutch
valentino rockstuds heels
local store necklace

18 comments:

  1. really cute top

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaw this little crop top is so adorable! Love the combo with the stylish striped pants, especially because they're high waisted! Cute look from head to toe <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute <3
    http://fringiela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore forest green and that top is beautiful! The pants look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the color of your top! <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg! You look so different bere! And I loveee your stripes pants! Gorgeous look <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these trousers a lot, so stunning xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit hun, you look so pretty;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enchanting and elegant! This pants are superb ;) Love green on you :*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, is there a post where you are not cute out there? I am in love wht this from head to toe. That too especially. Very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete