Friday, August 1, 2014

Floral & Eyelet

Floral & Eyelet
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Apart from shielding my eyes from the glaring summer sun, this pair of sunglasses was supposed to be part of the entire outfit too. Since it was too sunny and hot to take photos in the open space, we decided to take shelter in this shady entrance to the park instead. After fixing my humidity-mess-up hair, I FORGOT to put my sunglasses back on!! I only remembered when Hub handed me my sunglasses the moment we stepped out in the sun again.

We went back to take more photos with the sunglasses. But as luck would have it, the battery went flat after a few shots. Anything that can go wrong will go wrong - Murphy's law.

Floral & Eyelet

Floral & Eyelet

Floral & Eyelet

floral midi skirt c/o choies
zara eyelet crop top & sunglasses
monki lemon clutch
valentino rockstuds heels
local store necklace

15 comments:

  1. In love with that top you have there with the midi skirt! :) I always prefer taking shots in the shade than the sun as it's soo bright, especially during noon/afternoon! Have a great day!X

    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I love the bag so much <3

    Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your outfit and that lemon bag is awesome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that skirt!!

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clutch is so cute! I love your skirt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This outfit is so pretty! It's a shame about the sunglasses but the outfit still looks great anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the print and the color of the midi skirt:)

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely look as always <3

    breepluse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know the feeling, happened to me a few times too!
    Lovely look, the skirt is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah the clutch is totally cute

    mind to visit my new post?

    sacs et chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  11. Soo fresh feeling, I like this feelings.
    http://www.wecocktaildress.com/princess_22-t-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adore your skirt and shoes! This is so unique and chic combo ;) You look fantastic in it :*

    ReplyDelete