Friday, August 29, 2014

Early Fall

Early Fall
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Chinese mid-autumn festival is only 10 days away but I'm still melting away in the sweltering heat of summer. I am so so so over summer and longing desperately for the cool autumn breeze now.

From my recent outfits, you can see that my wardrobe is already making its transition. This dark floral pencil skirt is from Murua summer collection but I feel that it will look great with crop sweaters and faux leather biker jackets too.

Since it is impossible to wear sweaters nor faux leather jackets now without risk getting a heatstroke, I paired the skirt with a forest green off-shoulder blouse. I also added some mint accents (sunglasses and bag) to lighten up the overall look a notch.

Happy Friday!! Have a fabulous weekend!! :)

Early Fall

Early Fall

Early Fall

Early Fall

emoda off-shoulder blouse
murua floral midi pencil skirt
jimmy choo mint bag
topshop mint embellished sunglasses
valentino rockstuds heels
local store necklace

29 comments:

  1. gorgeous look! nice top!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the combo of the blouse top with a pencil skirt. The print on the skirt is great too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting combo, love it, you look amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty, lovely your skirt!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shoes are so pretty!

    dontcoralwithme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty combination!

    indri-tanny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You inspire me to get my fall wardrobe ready. hehe :p <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic outfit:) very nice top:)
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! The top with the skirt is a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your green top. it's simple but pretty xx

    RUN YOUR WORLD
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your green top. it's simple but pretty xx

    RUN YOUR WORLD
    facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your skirt. You look so chic as always;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're so beautiful and elegant! I love the emoda! <3

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great look
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your look and heels!

    http://dresstoimpressibiza.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely outfit! you look great!!

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. There's that lovely green top again! I love the poofy sleeves on it. You're looking elegant as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are beautifully gowned, as always of course. The outfit is so feminine and charming, just love it!
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like this look! And you're right, the skirt is a perfect summer-to-fall transition piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love bottle green so I love this blouse. Great floral skirt! <3 You look very pretty.
    http://fringiela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look outstanding, love this look :)) xx

    ReplyDelete