Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Set Fire To The Rain

Set Fire To The Rain
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

This pair of blazingly bright orange shorts looks like it's on fire from afar! And this is exactly how it caught my eyes in Forever 21, the clothes jungle. Whenever I shop at Forever 21 in Causeway Bay, I feel like I am walking through a jungle. Instead of trees & rainforest, they have endless racks of clothes!! Hahaha. I'm not complaining though.

Set Fire To The Rain by Adele is the current most played song on my iPhone. I practically have it on the loop everyday!! It rained in the evening while still wearing this outfit, thus I decided to name this post after my current favourite song. Lame. I know.

Set Fire To The Rain

Set Fire To The Rain

Set Fire To The Rain

Set Fire To The Rain

Set Fire To The Rain

forever 21 top, shorts & hat
topshop backpack
zara ankle strap wedges

21 comments:

  1. so pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous doll, you look wonderful. I hope you had a great weekend & wish you a beautiful and happy new week :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tropical <3
    Love

    http://loveyenrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colourful outfit! Also that's a great song so I don't blame you for listening to it everyday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fantastic song & her voice is simply amazing!!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous dear, I love the colors in your outfit! The shorts are amazing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty outfit ♥

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE Adele - her voice is seriously beautiful! I hear she's coming out with a new album soon. Can't wait!
    And wow, your shorts are so cool! The colors are so bold and fun! What a beautiful outfit!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's great news! looking fwd to her new album. xoxo

      Delete
  8. Looove this outfit. The colors are so fun ;)
    Thanks for the visit! By the way

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit! I love the details as well; your hat, bag, and shoes are all adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those shorts are to die for!!

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your summery bohemian look! And Adele is the best--no shame in a cute blog post title :)

    Xoxo, Shelly
    www.shellystuckman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That short are gorgeous! Love this outfit, you've got legs for daaaaaaays so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely!!!
    Love your shorts and backpack! :D
    xxx
    S
    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how the shorts stand out against the neutral top, shoes and bag :) And the hat gives it a sort of boho feel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fantastic summer look! Love how black hat suit you ;) Beautiful shoes and shorts!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look! That crazy print is so fun and unique.

    ReplyDelete