Thursday, July 3, 2014

Blue Roses

50 Shades of Blue
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

It's time of the year again... summer sale in Hong Kong!! Definitely not a wallet-friendly season. Hahaha. I bought so many pieces from the Japanese labels (Emoda, Murua, Spiral Girl & Royal Party), now I am feeling a little guilty :P

Hub asked how much I have saved from the sale. I shot him a dirty look and corrected him "shouldn't it be how much I have squandered away?" He has a funny way thinking when money is concerned. LOL!

We have 6 months of summer in Hong Kong, thus I need a lot of summer clothes. By that, it also means I have plenty of time to slowly share with you my summer sale loot :)

50 Shades of Blue

50 Shades of Blue

ladymade off-shoulder top
local store sheer checks & floral midi skirt
butterfly necklace c/o choies
monki hat
kate spade clutch bag
h&m ankle strap heels

15 comments:

  1. You look outstanding ;) :Lovely girly style, indeed! Everything is so gorgeous and perfectly match :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love your skirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable outfit! Love the floral print on the skirt and this cute hat! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove the skirt and the hat. You look so beautiful.
    http://fringiela.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute, feminine outfit. The hat completes it!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt reminds me of our traditional porcelain decor! You look lovely as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, 6 months of summer? Would not be able to cope. I have about 5 summer items in my wardrobe ha! By the time we buy things for summer, our 14 days of sun have gone

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a darling look, so gorgeous doll xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your outfit and beautiful necklace.
    xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your skirt and the butterfly necklace here; you paired the outfit nicely! Have fun during your stay in HK.Haha.. guys get concerned about the money when it's not them spending it!! :P Can't wait to see your haul from Hong Kong!! I want to go there and shop 'till I drop so badly!

    Have a great day!
    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always have cute skirts!!! How many do you have girl? lol

    Really cute as always :)

    Hunni of TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, what a marvelous attire! You look so romantic, like a heroine of the novel) Besides, those snapshots are so lovely!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 6 months of summer? I'm so jealous! This is a really adorable look :)

    ReplyDelete