Monday, June 16, 2014

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Here I am, wearing some of my summer wardrobe essentials to survive the heat & humidity. Comfort is my top priority in hotter months. If I were 10cm taller, I would be wearing canvas sneakers or flats. Since I am a midget, therefore I need all the help I could get to elevate myself. Hahaha.

If only I could live in cut-off denim shorts throughout the entire summer but, to my utter dismay, I look odd in them. Therefore skorts, like this one, are much better alternatives for me.

I prefer cropped tops to regular tops as they save me the trouble of tucking in my tops. And in most circumstances, cropped tops don't even reveal my midriff due to my short torso except for this pair of skort that hangs below my waist. Anyway, I am okay with showing a bit of midriff. I just need to be mindful not to overeat when I am in them. LOL.

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials

Summer Essentials

topshop stripes cropped tee & backpack
zara polka dots skort & ankle strap wedges
cap from local store

24 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and perfect print mixing! I live in a hot and humid area as well so I really should take a page out of your styling book with these outfits! You look cool and cute and summer-ready ;]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crop top is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes don't look comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are in fact very comfortable. I walked in them when I was in Barcelona & Nice for 2 weeks!!! Never judge a book by its cover ;)

      Delete
  4. You look gorgeous doll, I love the shoes and mix of prints too!! The shorts are so sweet, perfect for the sunshine. Happy Monday to you doll, I hope you have a great week :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is amazing! So cute shirt and shorts :) You look so sweat and beautiful :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. That cropped top is so pretty, you look like a lovely doll in it:) Wonderful, girly outfit turned out. so fancy and appealing:) Sweet snapshots as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. crop tops and high waisted shorts are a summer staple, this is a good outfit as usual! love the polkadot and stripe combo

    xx hersilvershoes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute outfit - love the mix of stripes and polka dots and the scallop detail!
    www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so cute! Btw, I just followed your blog :)

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look! You're too cute girl - you make me want to go shopping for crop tops and hats! :)

    Hunni of TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so young
    seems like summer outfits fit you well

    visit my new post :
    Stay With Me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crop tops are totally an essential. Love the selection.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a cute look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing, very nice this outfit!!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look! I love the combination of stripes and dots :)
    Wonderful blog. I'm following you now <3

    Emi
    silver & lemon

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the top and the skort (even though i'm usually not too keen on skorts!), so sweet and summery together! and crop tops really are handy as you don't need to bother with tucking them in and worrying they end up looking funny:-) xx

    ReplyDelete