Monday, June 23, 2014

Muted Citrus

Muted Citrus
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

This H&M lace blazer was a real steal! H&M gave me HK$100 shopping voucher during one of their promotions. With the free HK$100 shopping voucher, I only had to pay HK$99 (US$13) for this blazer! Who doesn't love a good deal :D

Do you like my new lemon clutch. I got it at Monki recently. Initially, I thought it wouldn't hold much but I managed to squeeze in all my necessities - lipbalm, lipstick, lipgloss, cash, credit card, iphone, mini mirror & a packet of tissue. Amazing isn't it. LOL.

Muted Citrus

Muted Citrus

Muted Citrus

Muted Citrus

h&m muted pink lace blazer & shorts
topshop white cropped tee
zara sunglasses & pumps
monki lemon clutch

17 comments:

  1. Love it!! Like the clutch and blazer so much.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely...gorgeous clutch as well, love that xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty pink lacey blazer!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a gorgeous blazer~ great steal! I seriously can't believe it's only $13 though, hehe. :) Love the citrus lemon against the dainty pink!! Totally chic, Prisca!!X

    -Nikkie
    Chic Nikkie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I love the clutch, such a cute outfit <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blazer is just gorgeous!! I love the pastel colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing outfit! I saw that clutch at Monki recently and I was really tempted to get it! This post is tempting me more...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect match! Like how the clutch goes with combination, so unique! Fancy the shorts :*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that blazer was a steal! It looks amazing!! You always manage to find the most interesting pieces, including that lemon clutch! So cute!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look perfect

    xoxo
    http://coisitasfeminass.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha OMG your Lemon purse is so adorable! I really like that!

    Hunni of TIFFANYXOXO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! The clutch is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah man, what a good deal on that blazer then! And I loooove that it's pastel. You always look super pretty in pastels. Those heels are beautiful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That wonderful clutch is simply amazing, such a great find! I would love to own it as well:))))) You look very pretty and stylish!
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    ReplyDelete