Thursday, June 5, 2014

Floral & Fringe

Floral & Fringe
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Did you notice the change of scenery? It was extremely hot over the Dragon Boat Festival long weekend and we thought it would be cooler to shoot in a park. We took a cab all the way to Hong Kong Park only to find out that it was just as hot and worst of all, the park was infested with mosquitoes!!! I had 10 mosquito bites within 5 minutes while Hub had none! What kind of sorcery is this?!! And you may not be able to tell from these photos but perspiration was rolling down my back like a waterfall! *EEKS*

I think this gotta be the most risqué outfit I have ever worn on this blog. Hahaha. Fortunately, the fringe necklace managed to cover up all the important bits while the skirt is just the perfect length, modest yet elegant. Thus overall, I still looked decently dressed. It is not the kinda of outfit to meet the parents but it is a fitting outfit for a date & dinner party.

I'm rather conservative when come to dressing myself. I am perfectly fine to bare my shoulders or show a teeny weeny bit of my midriff. However, I feel rather uneasy & self-conscious wearing outfits that reveal even slight cleavage. How about you?

p/s: I used Hollywood fashion tapes to secure the boobies areas just so I wouldn't accidentally expose by boobies ;)

Floral & Fringe

Floral & Fringe

Floral & Fringe

Floral & Fringe

Floral & Fringe

camisole top, sheer floral skirt & perspex heels c/o choies
h&m fringed necklace
studded clutch from local store

38 comments:

  1. cute skirt!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt! And your necklace is fantastic!

    KARAMODE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the outfit, especially the skirt!! You look great dear :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great top! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful!! The necklace is wonderful.

    Avi
    www.petitefashionmonster.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect outfit for a beautiful day! You look gorgeous!!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  7. So gentle girly look! I love that skirt! :)
    The fringe is very cute~ <3

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  8. This look is absolutely beautiful. That skirt is so cute! :D

    Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  9. absolutely gorgeous, love the skirt :)
    xo,
    Flo
    http://florenciasdiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this outfit esp the shoes! you wear it so well, i'm the opposite, I don't mind showing some skin although my parents are the ones who mind alot hahaha

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I prefer my cleavage to my midriff which is completely unflattering so I would rather show off a slightly lower neckline (but not too low)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning skirt! I love how you styled this whole outfit, especially with that necklace....so beautiful!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. so nice outfit and i love ur smile! thanks for post ^^

    my blog♥my blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely pictures and outfit. You have such great style :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  15. The necklace and skirt are so pretty!
    Very fashionable!
    Www.theurbanumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. One more amazing outfit, you look so feminine as always! You are splendidly got up, dear!
    Have a good day ahead;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely skirt!
    super love it :))

    mind to visit my new post?
    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adore the midi skirt and the necklace!
    Beautiful outfit!
    Alina à la Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the necklace! It akes the outfit look more exotic. Haha, for European standards, this is very demure. I'm fine with mini skirts OR cleavage OR bare back OR midriff. It's generally thought that as long as you don't bare everything at once it's fine. :) I'm actually less self conscious aout cleavage than legs, since I feel it attracts less attention (because my cleavage does not have a lot to show anyway). Unfortunately, it's hard to buy a nice knee-length skirt, everything is very short - so I end up going the other way, covered boobs, short skirts. =D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look stunning
    Love the Top with the Skirt
    Great post
    xoxo
    http://stunningchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel weird showing certain parts, too! I can't seem to show my shoulders, which sounds really strange but it's true. And my stomach. But legs? Go for it. Hahaha. I love your top so much!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in love with your skirt and heels! Fantastic outfit!

    Much love xxx
    http://christinanista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love your shoes!! and I also really love the necklace

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  24. Excellente appearance ;)) Skirt is fantastic, so is the necklace! Classy and charming indeed :***

    ReplyDelete
  25. Looks Stunning and Cute also yes you are right necklace coverup all the odds but nice skirt, what do you think.. by the way nice looks..

    Natural Beauty Tips

    ReplyDelete