Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Checks Ahoy!

Checks Ahoy!
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I'm in love with this pink gingham top! It fits perfectly with its adjustable straps and stretchy fabric. It's such a versatile piece too. You can wear it with skirts (of any lengths and shapes), jeans & shorts.

In this look, I paired this sweet gingham top with a check patterned midi skirt. The sheerness of the skirt gave the overall look a light & breezy feel that I like especially on a hot summer weekend.

And you couldn't believe how much attention this clutch bag got in one short afternoon. Many stopped and asked about my bag, even guy!!! I guess carrying a quirky bag is a good icebreaker. Hahaha!

Checks Ahoy!

Checks Ahoy!

Checks Ahoy!

Checks Ahoy!

pink cut-out gingham top & sheer checks midi skirt c/o sheinside
clock print clutch bag c/o choies
topshop white sunglasses
valentino rockstuds heels

23 comments:

  1. Love it the look! Cute bag.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh..so love this look, perfection!! You look beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your bag is really unique.I love everything about it hehe :) and your skirt is so cutee!!
    xx
    Style Of OzOz
    Style Of OzOz Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is so pretty, I love the colors! Plus that bag is amazing!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating <3 Sophisticated combination, with romantic note! You know how to wear it in the best way! Kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute look as always! ^^
    Have a successful week!

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is such a cute look! The double check patterns is styled to perfection! That skirt is stunning on you!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fresh outfit~ looks really nice!


    my blog♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit, you look lovely! I love your blog and I have started following you with Bloglovin, if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!
    Camille xo.
    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful clutch bag!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My heart totally and utterfly belongs to your gorgeous blush Valentino stud heels - they're the ultimate heels and will forever be on my wishlist!!

    http://findmethoseheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    x


    ReplyDelete
  13. such a beautiful chic look. i love that bag, great touch!

    come check me out!
    mon | http://www.monsemble.ca

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh wow! You look amazing) That transparent little bag is so pretty and the skirt is adorable:) Such a great post turned out, I enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love the top and skirt combination! the cut-out detail is so cute and i also love your bag! you make me want to buy myself some quirky and cute lil' bags, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a lovely outfit! x

    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love everything <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  18. The top is extremely cute, and no wonder about the bag, if I met you, I'd be like "Excuuuuse meee, miiiissssss, where did you get that awesome bag from? Please, tell me!"

    ReplyDelete