Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Monochrome // Stripes & Dots

Monochrome // Stripes & Dots
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

This is actually a very simple monochrome outfit. But I played around with different prints to make it appeared more interesting. This polka dots midi skirt and clock clutch are such great statement pieces that I didn't even need additional accessories.

It has been raining so much lately that I am starting to feel kinda miserable. Hopefully, the weather will get better soon. I haven't been able to take outfit photos on several occasions because of the rain. But because I am so slow at blogging (and lazy), I still have a lot of backlogs. I have "inventories" to tie me through a couple of weeks without taking any new photos. LOL.

Monochrome // Stripes & Dots

Monochrome // Stripes & Dots

polka dots midi skirt & clock clutch c/o choies
murua stripes top
topshop white mule

28 comments:

  1. Everything is so pretty,but that bag is amazing :333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful mix of prints! And thanks for visiting my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL isn't it nice to have some backups, though? Those lazy weeks are when I post my art, shhh, don't tell. I love the black and white here. It's such a simple but effective outfit, and I'd steal it in a heartbeat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lovely outfit !!!! especially like the skirt and clutch

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so gorgeous, well whats new :)

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable outfit!!
    Love your polka dot skirt<3
    www.voguevillain.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the skirt! Such a beautiful look!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful skirt ! so stylish.


    xo
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ah, you look so pretty! i love the skirt and the clutch! and the mix of patterns really makes the outfit more interesting:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. In love with your skirt and clutch!!! You look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt is so beautiful and cute! You look always so gorgerous dear! <3

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful mix of prints, love the midi skirt!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very very cute this look!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty - I love the skirt and that purse, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit so much, I need this skirt. You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. so classic and adorable! cute outfit! xx

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love this look A LOT...i adore your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  18. omg you look sooo amazing! your skirt is sooo pretty!

    it takes 2 to fashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. I looove the giant polka dots togeter with the small stripes. And the clock clutch is simply amazing! You look like a fashion illustration come alive. <3

    ReplyDelete
  20. You have a great way of mixing prints! I would love to invite you to participate in my Victoria's Secret GC giveaway. Details in my latest post!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the way you combined the prints, looking amazing <3

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/

    ReplyDelete