Friday, May 9, 2014

Monochrome // Checks & Stripes

Monochrome // Checks & Stripes
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I put together this outfit by sheer accident. It has always been a pain in the butt and near impossible to take off a high-neck top without messing up my hair. So why on earth did I wear a high-neck top to shop??? To avoid messing up my painstaking pulled together ponytail, I tried the dress on without taking off my top. And to my surprise, I love how it turned out!!! Hahaha.

I am wearing so much monochrome outfits lately. What have gotten into me??? Why the sudden craze over monochrome or is my sheer laziness taking control over my outfits?

Monochrome // Checks & Stripes

Monochrome // Checks & Stripes

Monochrome // Checks & Stripes

Monochrome // Checks & Stripes

h&m checks dress
murua stripes top
proenza schouler bag
topshop mules
gingham headwrap from japan

21 comments:

  1. You keep surprising me with your beauty and charm, you look gorgeous! Those photographs turned out so great;)
    Wish you a great day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice dress, I love your outfit:*
    xoxo
    www.aleksandramistake.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that stripe top paired with that check dress ...awesome idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this endearing checked dress, you look so pretty hun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought this is a one piece dress but then it is a top paired with the dress....cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty as always! You look adorable in this dress! ^^

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  7. I said it before and I will say it again girl you can do no fashion wrong, you look beautiful.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so elegant but still trendy

    ReplyDelete
  9. So marvellous, you look amazing doll. Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monochrome has been my default choice for dressing up these days. I think the Manila Summer heat is frying my creative brain cells and making me lazy, lol :P Love the print on print! ♡

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look beautiful dear, and what a charming dress. bold and elegant!
    /Madison
    http://fashiotnalesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, it looks almost like a one piece designed this way! nd you seriously rock black and white!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so elegant and pretty - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, yes, the dress looks great with that top! Beautiful look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww, this is so cute! Looks like one piece!
    I like it even more than the last outfit :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. that was a happy accident, i really like your dress! you've been wearing uncharacteristically a lot of black&white outfits, but they're just as lovely:-) it's good to change it up a little every now and then, i suppose! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow I love this look! The dress is amazing!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute look! You look like you stepped out of the 50s.

    Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete