Monday, May 19, 2014

Denim & Lace

Denim & Lace
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

This was taken a month ago whereby I still had the luxury to layer on my clothes without sweating like a pig. It's unbelievably hot & wet now. It has been raining every single day for the past 3 weeks. The wettest ever since I moved to Hong Kong 6 years ago.

I should stop whining about the horrible weather and just think about all the cute summer apparels that I could wear. And speaking of which, I must do another round of spring cleaning & reorganize my wardrobe soon.

Denim & Lace

Denim & Lace

Denim & Lace

Denim & Lace

forever 21 beaded top & lace skirt (old)
denim jacket c/o sheinside
topshop backpack
t&co necklace
valentino rockstuds heels

16 comments:

  1. i think denim and lace go together pretty well. I just love this combination so much! :D
    you look stunning!

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are splendidly got up, I always enjoy your femininity and charm:) Thank You for sharing such a nice post)
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very beautiful skirt!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The combination of lace and denim is so lovely!
    You are such a beauty! :)

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful look!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl enjoy the heat we are heading into the colder months. Love that skirt. Hope you have a gorgeous week ahead.

    Meg | Meghan Silva's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. AmAazing outfit... The shoes are like omg... i NEED them in my life!! <3
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely, and pretty
    as always

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  10. oww, you're beautiful! your outfit is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the skirt and top! I actually prefer the outfit without the jacket, but I guess that for just hanging outside it would look to dressed up. :)

    ReplyDelete