Thursday, May 1, 2014

Apples

Apples
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Do you like fruit themed apparels? I love them. Every summer I will buy a couple of fruit themed items. Thus, when I saw this apples print midi skirt, I knew I had to have it!

I love both of the top & skirt! I can foresee I will be wearing them a lot (separately) this coming summer.

Tomorrow is Labour Day in Hong Kong (OOPS! It has passed midnight so it's Labour Day!!!). I'm so glad to get a day off! :D Just hope it won't be raining the entire day as forecasted *fingers crossed*

Apples

Apples

Apples

Apples

top, skirt & clutch c/o choies
forever 21 elastic hairband
topshop white mules
belt from japan
necklace from hk local store

11 comments:

  1. Oh I love this skirt, it is stunning. You look marvellous doll, super outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like fruit themed apparels but I don't have any yet.I saw a lot of citrus and pineapple top,skirts,etc.
    Your outfit is so cute and refreshing,perfect for summer ! oh and enjoy your labor day; it's labor day too in France :D

    http://www.bibi-shelter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is super cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping it's not rainy for you tomorrow/today/whenever! hahaha, I love your apple skirt. It's fruity-licious. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it your skirt so much!!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. I should consider add fruits in my wardrobe! I had one button up shirt with strawberries. I saw some pinaples and bananas around the internet. I almost forget how cute fruit prints could be. Thanks and have a lovely day:)

    Naty Ponders & Chachamisu

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg you look so sweet ! Your apples skirt makes you look so pretty, love the clucth! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect, I love erverything about it! You have such a great style, dear!
    Love, Ladyfairy

    ReplyDelete