Monday, April 21, 2014

Yoyogi Park 代々木公園•花見

Yoyogi Park 代々木公園•花見
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Happy Easter! I hope everyone had a great Easter break :)

In this outfit, I had to wear a cardigan underneath my denim jacket as it was quite chilly. Temperature in Tokyo dropped very quickly during the day. By 4pm, I had to put on my beanie and buttoned up! Oh... how I missed the cool weather in Tokyo. It's balmy in Hong Kong now and it can get quite at hot mid-day.

After Yogogi Park, we wandered around Harajuku and I was delighted to find a few thrift stores. They are so well stocked and organized. I would have thrifted if my luggage weren't filled to the rim! On my next trip to Tokyo, I will definitely check out the thrift stores first!

Yoyogi Park 代々木公園•花見

Yoyogi Park 代々木公園•花見

Yoyogi Park 代々木公園•花見

Yoyogi Park 代々木公園•花見

Yoyogi Park 代々木公園•花見

forever 21 floral cropped top
denim jacket c/o sheinside
topshop backpack
rockstud heels c/o choies.

25 comments:

  1. wow!!!so beautiful! and your outfit is charming!nice colours >__<

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, there's so many people there! <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, those blooming flowers are just gorgeous! As are you, pretty lady. That skirt looks absolutely lovely on you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these pics are amazing. Beautiful place and you look beautiful of course ;) happy easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is so beautiful~ Yoyogi Park is such a wonderful place! I love Japan <3 <3

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it the look Prisca! Happy Easter for you <3

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifil place and the woman


    dont forget to visit me at
    Ready template
    Berbagi info

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice outfit, love the skirt!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable outfit doll, love these trees :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the skirt, it matches the cherry blossoms so well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adoarble as always! You're a true source of inspiration for me!
    Love
    Ninon

    Giveaway: Get an original Louis Vuitton bag on my blog until May 13th:
    http://nasty-french-temper.blogspot.de/2014/04/giveway-original-louis-vuitton-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit! The pink skirt is gorgeous! Also, your pictures are so bright and pretty, they are getting me in the mood for summer!

    Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so in love with this outfit!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look fabulous as always! love your skirt! Have a lovely day <3


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love love the skirt. really pretty! :) Irene Wibowo

    ReplyDelete
  16. You always look lovely! Love the skirt!

    P.S: I featured one of your looks on my latest post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look wonderful as always! A spring in your country looks delicious <3
    / ♥ skechbooktrip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish i live in tokyo! i was there only for vacation. where i live doesn't have cherry blossom. xoxo

      Delete
  18. love this! it's super adorable, one of the things i wanna do before i die is to visit the sakura trees <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i always wanted to experience cherry blossom in tokyo and i am really grateful that i finally get to do it this year. it's one of a kind of experience! my best vacation ever!!! xoxo

      Delete
  19. it's so beautiful. We wish we could enjoy the sakura next year <3

    www.yulistariandkustari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete