Thursday, April 10, 2014

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

First time in my life I queued to go into a park. But once I stepped inside the park, I understood why it was so popular. It's the most beautiful park I have ever seen!! Initially, I thought we would be in and out of the park in an hour, and then I could spend the rest of the afternoon shopping in Shinjuku. In the end, we were in the park for 4 hours and left reluctantly only because the park was closing.

Shinjuku Gyoen is a massive (144 acre) park with 1,500 cherry trees. It has more than a dozen varieties of Sakura. There were lotsa picnickers. The ambiance was so warm & cozy. I'll definitely organize a picnic under the cherry trees if I ever had the chance to experience cherry blossom again in Tokyo.

I'll do a proper post on my Tokyo trip once I have done sorting and editing my photos.

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

Shinjuku Gyoen 新宿御苑•花見

denim jacket c/o sheinside
h&m lace cropped top
one way midi skirt
topshop backpack
tabio striped socks
shoes from local store

16 comments:

  1. so pretty!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking real cute! That flower skirt match so well these blossomed trees!
    And photos are perfection :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. the park sounds and looks so beautiful! and your outfit is super pretty, too! looking forward to seeing more tokyo pictures:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that skirt <3 it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I would love to see so many cherry trees blossom, they're spectacular!
    Beautiful look, the skirt is really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow it looks so pretty!! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh the park looks absolutely lovely! And what a gorgeous skirt that is - the length is perfect and you look so beautiful! :]

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl you look fantastic, the length of the skirt and those shoes match perfectly! Can I say I am jealous? I've been planning to go to Japan to reach those beautiful sakuras, but no............in the end we couldn't go!

    - Che

    style-che.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my I need to go to this park, it's amazing!! You look stunning doll, love the look :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your blog! I love the laidback content with its touch of humor and modesty and the very sweet, feminine style. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the outfit :)
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg cherry blossom, you are so lucky! I wish I could go there! <3 Love your outfit and especially your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, so beautiful! I love this outfit, www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  14. 美女!So beautiful!

    irinasenina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. It looks amazing! And I love your skirt and backpack. <3

    ReplyDelete