Monday, April 28, 2014

Modern Retro

Modern Retro
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I'm wearing a lot of black as well as black & white outfits lately. It's very uncharacteristic of me and I can't explain why the sudden change. Maybe age has finally got the better of me.

I am also wearing a lot hairbands these days. That I know why. They help to hide my ugly roots as I have been too lazy to go to the hairdresser.

In this look, I mixed gingham with stripes. Incidentally, both are black and white prints. Gingham and stripes are huge in Japan now. They were everywhere when I was in Tokyo last month for the cherry blossom.

Hope you like this outfit and have a great week!!

Modern Retro

Modern Retro

Modern Retro

murua top & skirt
kate spade clutch
miu miu heels
hairband from japan

18 comments:

  1. Oh very cute outfit! Lovely skirt!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love retro style and the prints are mixed perfectly. Pretty look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit- the stripes are perfect with the skirt! Such a light, chic outfit!! <3 The checkered headband and clutch are perfect match with the pieces too! xx

    Chic Nikkie 

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mix and match of prints! your heels are adorable too xx

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha, what a clever way to use those headbands! I would never be able to tell. ;) I absolutely love this outfit! It's so sporty. Especially that light skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Like this combo hun! Have a great week.

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your style :D tres chic !
    xoxo
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh, i love this outfit and the headband and top together! it's alright to be black&white every once in a while, haha! :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oow, great outfit :) really beautiful
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. This outfit is gorgeous, you're seriously my biggest fashion inspiration. I love the simplicity of colors yet unique mix of shapes and prints!

    ReplyDelete