Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Matchy Matchy

Matchy Matchy
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I was matchy matchy from head to toe. I rarely do that but once in a while, I reckoned I should try something new. In this instance, I was matchy-matchy with the painted girl on my clutch too! Taking the concept of "matchiness" to a new level! LOL!

This powder blue gingham blouse comes with a matching skirt and of course, I bought the skirt too! Initially, I thought it will be too overwhelming to wear them together, but I was proven wrong. I'll show you some other time as I haven't had the opportunity to take photos in them yet. Heh. What's new? I'm as slow as a snail when come to blogging.

I'm editing the last batch of the photos from my Tokyo trip. Once I'm done with the editing, I will write a proper travel post(s).

Matchy Matchy

Matchy Matchy

one way gingham blouse
murua embrossed checks skirt
h&m necklace
kate spade clutch
jelly bean heels
gingham hairband from japan

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination of pastel colours and prints! I absolutely love your clutch bag!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, the gingham is so pretty. I just bought a pair of gingham capris for when it warms up. The shoes are perfect!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeee the gingham things <3

    http://japobsganbare.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i love the top! and i'm sure it looks perfect with the matching skirt, just as it does in this outfit:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! In love with your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A perfect matchy-matchy! :D I adore your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit!
    -Magenta xxx

    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing. I like the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Everything is matching perfectly ;))
    Beautiful paterns, love that bright tones!
    Kisses :***

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loove this, the colours and patterns do match perfectly <3

    The Quirky Queer

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look really pretty, honey!
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your blouse so much! such a cute look <3

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  13. What great outfit ! You have a really nice blog with beautiful photos !

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love everything about this outfit, especially the blouse!!

    http://www.comercialmoyano.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOooh, this outfit is so so beautiful and girly! I love how even the print on your bag matches! =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gaspp! Such a girlie and cute look. I'd wear this too, Gal.

    -Joua, http://jouatotherescue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ok, I'm totally in love with your outfits, they're amazing!

    ReplyDelete