Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Macarons

Macarons
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I was dressed in macaron hues... pistacho, vanilla & rose!

My all-time favourite macaron flavours are rose, salted caramel & vanilla. However, during my 2-week stay in Tokyo, I was lucky to be able to savour sakura macarons everyday, compliment from the hotel. They were pastel pink, just like the rose macarons, and tasted simply divine. So now I have to add sakura flavour to my list of favourite macarons. However, since they were seasonal, I won't get to eat them again unless I visit Tokyo during cherry blossom!!

Macarons

Macarons

Macarons

Macarons

Macarons

one way mint blazer
forever 21 beaded top & polka dots hairband
kate spade clutch
t&co 5 open hearts necklace
valentino rockstud heels
perforated faux leather skirt from local stores

18 comments:

  1. You look wonderful...the macarons sounds marvellous as well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you look pretty? such a sweet outfit! and reading about macarons has really left me craving some.. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the muted colours and how the blazer is reallylong compared to the bottom. Would you mind sharing what hotel you're staying at, please? I'm considering going over to Japan during my internship and I would welcome some tips as to where to stay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mint blazer is so cute! What a lovely outfit dear! x)

    ❤ ✿ VISIT MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  5. cutest outfit ever! love love love the color combo :)

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! The colors are perfect for spring and I need that coat. <3

    Wish&Wear

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your outer and top! you look stunning <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you're so beautiful and stunning as always

    visit my new blog post :
    purple warrior

    ReplyDelete

  10. Amazing outfit dear, I’m in love with the details !!!You look absolutely fabulous! Have a lovely day <3


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete