Thursday, March 20, 2014

Gingham

Gingham
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I have a sudden craze for gingham. How I wish this pair of pants comes in pastels too. I also picked up a light lavender gingham shirt on the same day I got this pants! In my defense, it was on sale!!! Never knew I would develop a fetish for picnic tablecloth! LOL!

I kept putting in and taking out clothes out of my luggage the last couple of hours. I seriously dunno what to pack for this trip. Packing for Tokyo is always kinda stressful for me as the gals in Tokyo are very fashionable & well-dressed! And on top of that, they always have perfect hair & makeup too!! Thus, I try not to appear too dishevelled.

Oh... did you notice my messy fishtail braid? It's my first attempt but definitely rooms for improvements. I'm not very good at styling hair. Dunno how those youtube hair gurus always made them look so easy.

Gingham

Gingham

Gingham

Gingham

Gingham

Gingham

Gingham

t-shirt & cap from forever 21
gingham pants from uniqlo
proenza schouler bag
cardigan & shoes from local stores

30 comments:

  1. I'm the same, I suck at doing hair. Why can't mine come out the way those tutorials do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that beautiful cardigan<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pants and the pop of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woww you look is amazing!!
    #Loveit

    Kiss

    Oana

    http://www.odmagazine.com/a-moment-in-paris/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so stylish !! lovely cap


    Kisses

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your hat. so colouful! and love your mint cardigan

    mallieams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! :)

    www.gamesoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. kawaii <3
    I always love your style!!

    charmingberryz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pants totally remind me of my school uniform back in the days, lol! Totally love Ginham prints, and I agree, if only they have those in pastel colors too! That'd be SUPER cute! <3

    xoxo
    Strawberry Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooh, I love your fishtail braid! I'm just in awe that you can do your own hair. I can put my hair into a ponytail and that's really about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely outfit. You look so great;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. very cute this look and beautiful bag!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful mix&match!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous look hun, you look really lovely in your outfit! Love the cardigan<3



    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Like always , stunning

    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/2014/03/its-so-lovely-when-its-sunny.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just bought very similar pants from topshop, love them!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look sensational, wonderful sweater.
    I also fell in love with shoes! Brilliant <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cool outfit
    and nice pics too
    :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/golden-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the combination of pants and cardigan. The braid looks nice, I think lately the slightly un-done finish has been more and more popular anyways. And I don't think you have to worry, Shibuya is kind of a hit for one's self-esteem, but most of Tokyo is quite fine, and then your style is definitely nice!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally wonderful & cute! Love colour of cardigan very much!
    Cap and pants so cool fiting to entire combination :)) Gorgeous shoes!
    Charming photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Look so fresh!!! The color of the Cardin is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those trousers, you look darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely outfit, great colors!!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Stunning combination, like your pants!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have same pants like u but mine is blue. Cute mix & match very like it, especially I love your hat!

    http://vallvalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete