Thursday, March 13, 2014

Casual In Lace

Casual In Lace
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

Lace has the tendency to make one looks dressy and formal, and it's especially more so for black lace. However, with the right accessories and shoes, lace can look casual and relax too.

I swapped my usual handbag and high-heel pumps for a small backpack and leopard print sneakers, and voila a comfy lazy Sunday outfit. I love my stilettos but there are days when all I want to do is to skip-hop around town without worrying that my heels get stuck in those manhole covers. Okay, I don't actually skip & hop anywhere, I'm not that free spirited, but you get the gist.

You wouldn't believe how happy I was when I found this small backpack at Topshop! I have been looking for a small white one for close to a year but nothing! Though this is not white, but it's good enough for me. Champagne goes with most colours and this size is perfect for the petite me.

Casual In Lace

Casual In Lace

Casual In Lace

Casual In Lace

zara mint sweater & white sunglasses
topshop champagne backpack
h&m leopard print sneakers
black lace skirt from local store

26 comments:

  1. You look lovely...love the shoes and skirt, so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning photographs, I adore the pastels in this outfit, and that skirt is lovely also!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning skirt and love the leopard shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! love it! ♥

    Xoxo

    http://www.ohchic.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and girly outfit! Love the skirt dear! ^^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute outfit, I do adore your style!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how casual you've made it! *Takes notes for when I dress for school* :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look, the skirt is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooh, you definitely did make it look casual! I never thought lace could look so good with pastels but you've proved that theory wrong! :) lookin' cute as usual, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love this outfit. You've mixed together a bunch of different trends and it works perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally in love whit this original look!
    Like how that leopard sneakers fit to lace skirt!
    Charming & chic :***

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the touch of the sneakers!

    SORTEO: GAFAS STELLA MCCARTNEY. PARTICIPA YA!
    http://blondieanchors.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love lace in casual outfits:-) and that backpack is really cute, glad you finally found one you like! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love your leopard shoes <33

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the lace skirt I think I saw it somewhere before and the leopard shoes is so freaking pretty (: amazing style! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Like always You look so adorable
    I love it
    xoxo
    http://cassie2fashion.blogspot.com/2014/03/cartridge-cardboard-pavilion.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. This look is so cute , I love it!!!

    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this look a lot!!! So effortless

    ReplyDelete