Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Blue Hearts

Blue Hearts
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter

I was totally fooled by the weather forecast that day. I was expecting a warm day (and hence this outfit) but it turned out to be cold & wet!! All I had with me was a fuzzy cardigan which wasn't warm enough for the weather. And it was drizzling the whole time when we took these photos. The wet weather continues through the week... it's miserable.

This is a simple outfit with dots and stripes (again). I mix dots & stripes a lot and I would love to try broad stripes with big dots in bold colours this summer. I'm still looking for the right items to make my dream outfit.

Ohhh... do you think I should turn this new stripes top into a cropped top?

Blue Hearts

Blue Hearts

Blue Hearts

Blue Hearts

zara top, skorts and sunglasses
proenza schouler bag
jelly beans heels
necklace from local store

22 comments:

  1. I love that look, too! You always have the best of short/skirts. ;) Where do you find them!
    I adore your style.

    Luv
    Ninon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SO cute and I love these prints mixed together! I can't wait for the snow to melt here so I can wear something similar :)

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, so cute!! I love dots and stripes :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stripes and dots! Perfect combo! I love it. Pretty :)

    Kisses
    http://yourfashiontroubleshootingguide.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it so much this combo of stripes and dots <33333

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the mix of prints! I love stripe shirts!

    -Kárin
    http://karinstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you get bored of your top, yeah, you can always crop it! I think it'd be super cute as a cropped top. Polka dots and stripes are always so cute together, and I love your sunnies, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stripes and polka dots always look good together! that is a perfect striped top, but i also think it'd look nice cropped:-) is your obsession with crop tops already at the point where you want to turn everything into a crop top? i can completely sympathize with that, haha! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great combination! Stripes and dots look so cute together! ^^

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit. i love it

    http://ankermaedchen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cool outfit and very nice pics :)
    Just Awesome
    <3
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/03/arquivo-morto.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your outfit is Cute, really love it

    http://yulistariandkustari.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. i really love your style and photography!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your shoes are so cute!!! I like your skorts too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this outfit! think i'll try mixing dots and stripes too:)

    toinfinitynbeyond13.blogspot.hk

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry to hear you were cold, but the outfit is super pretty! I love how simple and grown-up, yet cute it looks. I wouldn't cut the shirt, I like the way it is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. looking great,dear!
    http://antapal.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the contrasting patterns, works really well, blue and white works great on you! :)

    x Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous look hun, you look really lovely in your outfit! Have a lovely weekend <3


    http://anatkoren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete